Operations Manager – Taruna College
Delivering Educational Excellence
Taruna College is a centre for Adult Learning inspired by the insights of philosopher and researcher, Rudolf Steiner.
From its picturesque campus on the slopes of Te Mata Peak, Havelock North, Taruna College delivers empowering and enlightened programmes in the fields of Holistic Health; Biodynamic and Organic Agriculture; Education and Teacher Training, specialising in professional and personal development. From modest beginnings 30 years ago, Taruna, a Charitable Trust, has risen to become one of the leading private tertiary education providers for these specialist courses.
Taruna College requires an Operations Manager to lead a small focussed team. This is a significant role, instrumental in providing services to sustain the uniquely collaborative culture of the organisation.
Key capabilities to fulfil this role successfully include:
- Proven history of delivering professional excellence, ideally within the private tertiary education sector;
- Confident and competent in process management;
- Well-developed not-for-profit sector acumen;
- An ability to develop and maintain constructive key stakeholder relationships;
- A mature-minded attitude, with well-honed communication and inter-personal skills;
- Flexibility to meet the changing demands of the academic year and site requirements;
- An alignment with Taruna’s Anthroposophical impulse.
Applicants must be entitled to live and work in New Zealand.
For further information or to request an application pack, including a Position Description – Operations Manager, Performance Standards and Application Form, please contact Rachel Chapman on email@example.com or 0508 827-862 (NZ only) or +64 6 877-7174 (international).
Taruna College, 33 Te Mata Road, Havelock North, www.taruna.ac.nz