Overview of Programme
This Level 4 programme offers a lively and exciting extension of professional development to the following fields of work:
- Health, therapy, healing or medicine;
- Art or artistic career;
- Education – early childhood, schooling or adult learning.
Participants in the programme will:
- Explore and understand the biographical process of the human being;
- Explore the qualities inherent in colour and form;
- Explore techniques in painting, drawing and sculpture;
- Develop and practise observation skills;
- Find the relationships of the soul world to spirit and nature through art;
- Receive living pictures of Anthroposophical ideas;
- Discover individual learning through reflection.
This creative process will help participants bring new consciousness, ideas and skills into their work. Previous knowledge or ability in Art is not a pre-requisite.
The programme takes place at Taruna’s Homestead Campus in a peaceful setting of gardens and trees on the rural edge of the lower slopes of Te Mata Peak, in Havelock North.